Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Perl Programming :

attachemnts with form mail

Quote Reply
attachemnts with form mail
am i able to send attachemnts with a perl form mail script? and if so do i have to add nething to the code?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [RadioactiveFrog] attachemnts with form mail In reply to
Yup, it is definatly possible. Are you writing your own script, or is this one from another site? IF its the latter, then I would suggest just finding a formmail script that allows for attachments. That will be a hell of a lot easier than you trying to hack an existing script yourself Tongue

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
nething?

Use MIME::Lite
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] attachemnts with form mail In reply to
thanks for your response Andy, ok so it would be easier to find one!! DOH i have just got another script finally working! i have got the formmail from scriptarchive. is there one you would recommend as i can't find one, (ive been looking for wot seems to be ages !!

thanks
Quote Reply
Unfortunatly I don't know of any (from the top of my head) that support attachments, and is free. A major warning though....try not to use scripts from Matts Script Archive. The number of security holes in his scripts are quite scray Frown

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] attachemnts with form mail In reply to
right ok, thanks for the warning.

if u think of any script that would be great or if you think of a site that is worth looking at that would also be good!

thanks