Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

Can't locate default.cfg in @INC

Quote Reply
Can't locate default.cfg in @INC
I kept getting the above error msg. I have uploaded through ASCII. My local machine(WIN98, running on Activestate Perl) can get the script to work, but on the virtual host(Windows NT), it return this error. Please help....

Thanx
Quote Reply
Re: Can't locate default.cfg in @INC In reply to
You need to include the ABSOLUTE PATH including the drive for the $db_script_path to your DBMAN files!

Like the following:

Code:
$db_script_path = "C:/InetPub/wwwroot/account/cgi-bin/dbman";

Contact your hosting company for the exact Abolute Path to your account.

BTW: This has been discussed NUMEROUS times and I believe that I even answered one of your duplicate Threads...Please use the Forum's search engine to find related Threads before posting questions.

Thank you.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
* Check Resource Center

Quote Reply
Sorry for the redundant question... I will try to be more attentive next time. Anyway I solve my problem. Thanks...
Oh, 1 more thing, I have tried all the way to change the permission of my ISP NT server as discussed in the forum (to have the auth working). Does it mean I have to personally tell my ISP to change it. So far the FTP method does not seem to work.

Thanks again and forgive me if I ask redundant questions.
Quote Reply
If your ISP/Hosting Company has placed restrictions on your account that does not allow to change permissions via FTP, then yes, you will have to ask them to change permissions for you.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
* Check Resource Center