Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

Internal Error Message

Quote Reply
Internal Error Message
I installed the dbman demo just fine, but when it comes to making my own configuration it doesn't work. I get the following error message: DBMan encountered an internal error. Please enable debugging to view.
I tried to enable debugging by changing the 0 to a 1 and then tried it the other way around, but it doesn't work. Same message. I'm not sure what the error could be. Can someone please help me. I read over the installation questions and responses that were similar to my problem, but none of the advice worked.please help me =)

Quote Reply
Re: Internal Error Message In reply to
Hi,
I'm here looking for help with my own problems, and have just overcome the same one you report.
That the debugging value made no difference suggests that the script error is occuring before the $db_debug line. Check your database definition section above - I found that I'd put a space into one of my field names. Replacing the space with an underscore solved the problem. Or at least it now displays the debug information correctly. Now I just need to figure out what it means!
Hope that helps a little.