Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

Toodles for a bit

Quote Reply
Toodles for a bit
I'm going to have to go away for a little while. I'm completely swamped with work that I have to finish for clients and, no matter how much I tell myself "I'm only going to be at the DBMan forum for a few minutes," I spend all too much time here. I have to get some work done.

Although I know I'll be going through withdrawal, I have to force myself not to come to the forum until I get finished with at least some of the things I'm working on. With any luck it won't be too long.

------------------
JPD

Quote Reply
Re: Toodles for a bit In reply to
JPDeni,

You will be missed.

Even thought we understand that you have to get to work, I sincerely admire and thank you for all your wonderful help through tough and silly times. Your knowledge has saved us many many hours of frustration and stress.

I will be finishing the site which I have been asking all these questions, in two weeks. Once it's up and running you will be the first to know the link to it, and I think you will be proud. I joined this group not knowing a thing on how to set up a database, and now I have businesses contacting me, requesting that I should make them a database driven web-site.

Thank You

Quote Reply
Re: Toodles for a bit In reply to
Oh~! I'll miss you JP! Please do
come back when you've got your work done!