Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

Works OK, but annoying Internal Server Error

Quote Reply
Works OK, but annoying Internal Server Error
I've set up the database with no problems, except that when I follow a link an Internal Server error message sometimes comes up. If I retrace my steps and try the link again it works.

Any ideas anyone?

Quote Reply
Re: Works OK, but annoying Internal Server Error In reply to
Uh...if you provide the "link" information we may be able to help you! Your post is quite ambiguous and I can't make heads or tails what you are referring to!

Please provide the exact point in the script where you receive the "Internal Server Error". If not, we are not mind readers and it will be virtually impossible to help you.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Sorry if my posting was ambiguous, but the problem is also random in its nature. Links from a form to other forms usually seem to work ok, but sometimes the server throws up a Internal Server error. When this happens, if I go back to the original page and try the link again it usually works ok.

Any ideas?

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Any ideas?
Not really....since you are not being specific about which "form" to what "form", it is difficult to decipher what you are talking about.

How about a link to your DBMAN script??? So, that we can see what is going on. If not, then I guess it is going to be virtually impossible to help you.

Good luck!

Regards,

Eliot Lee