Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Adding problem

Quote Reply
Adding problem
Hi,

All he sudden when a user trys to add a link they will get an error message:

Stack Trace
======================================
Links (30499): Links::environment called at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Links.pm line 481 with no arguments.Links (30499): Links::fatal called at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Links/User/Search.pm line 158 with arguments (Can't call method "fetchrow_hashref" without a package or object reference at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Links/User/Search.pm line 158.
).Links (30499): Links::User::Search::query called at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 84 with arguments (HASH(0x842b2bc)).Links (30499): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Links/User/Search.pm line 62 with arguments (GT::Plugins, /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Plugins, search_results, CODE(0x81fe1b8), HASH(0x842b2bc)).Links (30499): Links::User::Search::search called at /home2/www/idleb/cgi-bin/links/admin/Links/User/Search.pm line 50 with no arguments.Links (30499): Links::User::Search::handle called at search.cgi line 22 with arguments (Links::User::Search).

Any suggestions please..
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Adding problem In reply to
Hi,

What does $GT::SQL::error say in that debug stack?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Adding problem In reply to
Thanks

I did find the problem..
just in case anyone else have this problem..
I had the search form in header.txt
and the </form> tag in the end of the footer.txt file

Well add.cgi and the modify.cgi will not let you use a second form in the middle and will give you an error message..

This problem does not exist with user.cgi or search.cgi

I do not know if this is a bug or something else..
To fix it I moved the </form> tag from the footer to the header so each form is completly separated from the other.
Just to let you guys know in case..
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory