Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

A call for help to web designers.

Quote Reply
A call for help to web designers.
I realize that this is far from being the correct forum to post this in but I need people to see what I'm writing.

I am working on a project that envolves making 15 interfaces for a client each containing the same content. These interfaces will be marketed to realtors across Canada. My problem is that my partner quit and stuck me with 5 more interfaces to do which I do not have the time to do. My question to all of the web designers out there is if anyone who's been doing web design for a while can give me a hand - any amount of help would be greatly appreciated and my client is of course going to pay for services rendered.

If you are interested, send me an email with URL's to some of the work that you have done as well as information on pricing. The designs contain about 25 pages of mainly text with menu items such as "buying info, selling info etc." The quality/layout of the designs so far is not as high but comprable to realtor.com

Again, if you are interested... please let me know with some URL's to your work.

Thanks for your time and sorry for putting this in the links forum even though its not about links.

------------------
Jason
Extreme mtb
http://extreme.nas.net
Quote Reply
Re: A call for help to web designers. In reply to
I just want to thank everyone for their responses. A choice has been made by my client as to who has taken the position.

Thanks again!

------------------
Jason
Extreme mtb
http://extreme.nas.net
Quote Reply
Re: [jdulberg] A call for help to web designers. In reply to
Hi Jason

I have all data of Real Estate Agents from Realtors. Let me know if you think it could be useful for you.
>> Nakul Goyal (SEO, Link Building Expert)
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
Re: [nakulgoyal] A call for help to web designers. In reply to
We have complete solution for real estate along with data
Megrisoft
Web Hosting Company
India Software Company
SEO Company

Quote Reply
Re: [megri] A call for help to web designers. In reply to
What kind of solution do u have Megrisoft ?
>> Nakul Goyal (SEO, Link Building Expert)
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News