Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Look at this . (Homepagemaker, resumes, personal ads, ... with links)

Quote Reply
Look at this . (Homepagemaker, resumes, personal ads, ... with links)
Hi,

I played a bit with links & I came up with a scipt similar to Homepage maker. It allows your visitors to add their CUSTOMIZED pages.
I use it for resumes, but it can be used for anything ...
www.movie-maker.net/cgi-bin/resume/add.cgi &
www.movie-maker.net/cgi-bin/dir/add.cgi .
I just changed Link.def & the templates.
If you'd like to have it, send $100 to ...
LOL, just kidding. E-mail me & I'll send you the files. (FREE)
P-A

[This message has been edited by splinky_0 (edited July 14, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: Look at this . (Homepagemaker, resumes, personal ads, ... with links) In reply to
Neither page comes up... both are 404 File Not Found.
Quote Reply
Re: Look at this . (Homepagemaker, resumes, personal ads, ... with links) In reply to
Wow, what an annoying background you have there. Smile

Yeah, Bobsie's right. 404 file not found.
Quote Reply
Error 404 ?
It was because a link to a css file was invalid, and the you were tranfered to that "error".
(It was working for my Explorer, it's why I didn't know it)
So I guess it should work now.
Sorry, Smile
P-A
(BTW: I use that background ONLY for my errors (404, 500, ...) Smile )

[This message has been edited by splinky_0 (edited July 15, 1999).]
Quote Reply
I went to that site without any problem on IE v5. I don't know about you guys, but the site is pretty nice.

------------------
www.techdevelopers.com
ASP, HTML, CGI, Flash, and more!

Quote Reply
Oh yeah,
I am using IE5 and I got 500 Internal Server Error.

HappyHippo
Quote Reply
Really ?
Quote Reply
Hi,

just e-mail me at pa@movie-maker.net

Regards,
P-A
Quote Reply
I'd be interested, But how does one get a hold of you? I didn.t see a relative email address.

Thank you

Gerardo
Quote Reply
I tried the script as you know and it's a great script. I just can't have it interferring with the links2 templates.

If you can docement how this can be done within the readme file, I'd certainly be willing to try it again.

Thanks,

Gerardo
Gerardo
Quote Reply
What do you mean ?
Quote Reply
My email I sent to you over the weekend explained it.

Quote Reply
Oh yeah sorry. :-)

I still have your message in my inbox.

I was confused cause the from field is not gerardo ...

P-A
Quote Reply
It's a great script, I hope I can utilize it without changing all the templates on links. If I am seeing this wrong please feel free to correct me on it.

Thanks

Gerardo
Quote Reply
Is splinky_0 still around. I sent off an email with no resonse.

Has anyone else gotten this script lately?

Thanks
Hap
Quote Reply
Sorry ...

I usually send the file within 24 hours ... but I got busy recently.

Sorry Smile

I sent'em to you 2 mins ago.

Regards,
P-A

[This message has been edited by splinky_0 (edited October 08, 1999).]