Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

one link two categories

Quote Reply
one link two categories
I see this has been discussed a lot, but I do not see any threads on Links SQL 2.1.0. I want to add one link to multiple categories, is there a way to do this, or are there some changes I need to make?
Quote Reply
Re: [mcgraw1] one link two categories In reply to
>>>threads on Links SQL 2.1.0<<<

You meanb Links 2? If you in fact do mean Links SQL 2, then you are in the wrong forum Wink Its pretty simple with Links SQL 2. Just hold down ctrl and click on the other categories you want Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [mcgraw1] one link two categories In reply to
For Links 2.0

I have also been searching and reviewing the forums looking for a way for clients to be able to add links into several catagories at the same time as often times it is appropriate. If you come up with any info, let me know.

thanks

Last edited by:

dcwebdesigns: Nov 24, 2002, 12:58 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [dcwebdesigns] one link two categories In reply to
if you are after Links 2, a search for multiple category (or multiple categories or altcategories) yields

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...le%20category;#77821

maybe this will help.

I installed the above and it works fine in the Control Panel but it took some more work to allow the user to do it in the add.html page. Still not sure what to do with the modify.html page

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."