Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Ok thanks bobsie... I now get this in place of my links in categories

Quote Reply
Ok thanks bobsie... I now get this in place of my links in categories
Unkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown
Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: RatingUnkown Tag: Rating

Whats wrong!? Thnaks

------------------
Thanks,
ICQ 20415601
killa@i.am
Quote Reply
Re: Ok thanks bobsie... I now get this in place of my links in categories In reply to
Just as a note.. Its often better to stay within the topic you started with until you get the problem fixed so that people can see all the steps you went through, the problems you encountered, and what got you where you are right now. I have found while reading and submitting to many forums this is often the best thing when trying to get help.

Just an idea to keep in mind. Nothing but a rule of thumb. Good luck bro
Quote Reply
Re: Ok thanks bobsie... I now get this in place of my links in categories In reply to
ron4315,

Looks like this is another message I missed somehow. From what you are saying, it looks to me like the rating tag isn't defined someplace. However, since I have no idea what this represents, or where you are getting it, I have no way of answering you. As Rick said, if this had been posted in the thread that it pertained to, I could have followed this.

So, let's start from scratch here. What did you do (that you thanked me for) and where are you getting this error specifically?