Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

Future Problem for Filman Users Once IE 7.0 comes out completely.

Quote Reply
Future Problem for Filman Users Once IE 7.0 comes out completely.
Just figured i would throw this info out for any User using the older fileman-2.0.3 and fileman-2.1.1 version and have not upgraded to try the Beta IE 7.0 which will be the new IE for windows down the road.

I am running the Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta and it is causing problems with fileman-2.0.3. and it translates over to Netscape 8.1 and Firefox 1.5.0.4 versions also, I guess since they use info from IE.

Before I upgraded to the IE 7.0, i had no problems with any of the browsers, but the only problem now, which is the worst, Once i go to a html file and open it to edit it(like index.html), it only shows it as the html code and the button for switch between text and html is not there anymore also.

Now with the IE 7.0 and fileman-2.1.1 version , it works ok,
but Netscape 8.1 and Firefox 1.5.0.4 versions still have the same problem with fileman-2.1.1 version, the text/html button is gone and the html files open as text code.

Now i did not read all of the forum incase this problem has been discovered with the other browsers, but since 7.0 is a beta and not part of windows updates yet, this may be new to look at.

Lennie

Last edited by:

KBuzz: Jun 8, 2006, 2:30 PM