Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

Is there an issue with recent versions of Firefox?

Quote Reply
Is there an issue with recent versions of Firefox?
I've been using Fileman for years without any problems on several different sites. In the last few days I've had problems with each installation. Firefox hangs when trying to load the the header and footer. The main frame loads fine. On one of these sites, I upgraded from version 1.7 to 1.10, and now the header loads but the footer doesn't. On this one, FF doesn't hang, but it's still pretty much useless without the footer.

It works fine in IE.

There have been several recent security upgrades to Firefox, and I'm wondering if there might be some issue where FF thinks Fileman is trying to do some cross-site scripting.

All the sites are hosted with the same company, although on several different servers. So it could be an issue with some changes to Perl at the host, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about Firefox.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

-- Scott Sauyet
Quote Reply
Re: [scott_sauyet] Is there an issue with recent versions of Firefox? In reply to
Answering my own question: when I upgraded from Firefox 1.0.7 to 1.5Beta2, the problems went away. Looks like it's a Firefox issue.