Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

Problems with Fileman after installation

Quote Reply
Problems with Fileman after installation
Hello,

The installation went great. Not a single problem.

However, now, once I login and access the control panel there are errors displayed by IE6.

The error which IE reports:

Line: 93
Char: 3
Error: 'cmd_do.value' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin.com/fileman.cgi?fdo=cmd_main_display&def_load=1&

I get errors on every link I click also. Another error I get is: Object doesn't support this property or method. Pirate

Also, none of the images are displayed. They are all 'Red X's' not able to be displayed. I checked the paths, and the images are in the correct path to which the site is trying to pull them from. I have tried to reset permisions as well as re-uploading them in Binary format. However, I am not able to do this as the operation is denied.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you very much in advance.

-Cedric

Last edited by:

brerpie: Jun 2, 2002, 4:12 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [brerpie] Problems with Fileman after installation In reply to
Make sure that images file should be outside cgi-bin.

TheStone.

B.
Quote Reply
Re: [brerpie] Problems with Fileman after installation In reply to
Oh Ok. I will do that.

However, I just ordered the multi-user edition last night. When is the expected delivery?
Quote Reply
Re: [TheStone] Problems with Fileman after installation In reply to
Most of the "problems" folks are having stem from the image files being in their cgi-bin. Just for grins on the next update to fileman why don't you have the install NOT put them in the cgi-bin?? Wouldn't that be a much better way to confuse most of us that have already have installed fileman Wink

Web Rat
Davez Webz
Sure Links A Lot