Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

file permissions

Quote Reply
file permissions
I just tried to install Fileman on my personal site using both methods, but it keeps telling me access denied. I own this server. The online form gives me this message "Unable to write to directory (c:/inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin). Reason: (Permission denied)
Could not make directory (c:/inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/private). Reason: Permission denied
Could not make directory (c:/inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/images). Reason: Permission denied
Unable to write to directory (c:/inetpub/wwwroot). Reason: (Permission denied)

The command line installer works but when I try to to open fileman from the web it says"A fatal error has occured:

GT::Template (3536): Unable to open template file 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/private/templates/compiled/login_form.html.compiled.1099283901.3536.2800.tmp'. Reason: Permission denied at C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/private/lib/GT/FileMan.pm line 162.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

GT::Template (3536): Unable to open template file 'C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/private/templates/compiled/login_form.html.compiled.1099283901.3536.2800.tmp'. Reason: Permission denied at C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/private/lib/GT/FileMan.pm line 162. "