Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

[ NEW PLUGIN ] MailShotCreator v1

Quote Reply
[ NEW PLUGIN ] MailShotCreator v1
MailShotCreator

This plugin will let you create a "mailshot" file, based on the criteria you want. For example, you could make it so you only get the details of users who have a value for prof_first_name, prof_last_name, and prof_company. Then, these details are outputted into the mailshot.txt file, ready to be printed out (or passed into a mailshot system, such as Excel or similar)

PRICE: $35 [ details ]

Plugin Description

This plugin will let you create a "mailshot" file, based on the criteria you want. For example, you could make it so you only get the details of users who have a value for prof_first_name, prof_last_name, and prof_company. Then, these details are outputted into the mailshot.txt file, ready to be printed out (or passed into a mailshot system, such as Excel or similar). An example output is:

Company
Person Name
Address
City
State
Country

---------------------------------------------
Company
Person Name
Address
City
State
Country

---------------------------------------------
...etc.

Plugin Requirements

1. Gossamer Community (1.0.2 +)

Features

1. Create custom mailing lists (i.e "mailshots") based on given paramater. For example, only get the details of users who have a value for prof_first_name, prof_last_name, and prof_company.
  2. Simple to use interface.
  3. Template based output (via mailshot_temp.html), so you can easily edit how the output file is created (i.e a CSV, or just a plain page - where you can print onto sticky labels =))

Sample Screen Shots

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!