Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Ack!
Mmm.. I've only just noticed this, but I was just checking if email bans could be done via wildcards - and after my signup, I get an error :|

Code:
The system encountered a fatal error:
Can't use string ("1") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /home/ultranerds/ultranerds.com/secure_data/lib/GT/Template.pm line 866.

Even with debugging enabled, this is all I get :/

Anyone got any ideas? I have no plugins that hook into anything in GComm, and there are no globals (apart from site title etc). I'm starting to wonder how long this error may have been there :|

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Ack! In reply to
That's usually the error you get when you have mismatched versions of GT::Template installed. Make sure all the applications are updated and delete all the .compiled files.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Ack! In reply to
Hi,

brewt wrote:
That's usually the error you get when you have mismatched versions of GT::Template installed. Make sure all the applications are updated and delete all the .compiled files.

Thanks for the reply. As far as I know, we are using all the correct versions. Its GComm 1.1.1, GLinks 3.2.0 and GForum 1.2.3.

I've also cleared out /secure_data/templates/default/compiled , but I'm still getting the error :/

Any ideas?

TIa

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Andy,

Update GForum to 1.2.4, this was fixed my similar situation.

GForum 1.2.3 is using an old version of GT::Template, 1.2.4 is updated to the last one.

Cheers,
Boris

Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Auth for GLinks and GCommunity | reCAPTCHA for GLinks | Free GLinks Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [eupos] Ack! In reply to
eupos wrote:
Andy,

Update GForum to 1.2.4, this was fixed my similar situation.

GForum 1.2.3 is using an old version of GT::Template, 1.2.4 is updated to the last one.
Hi,

Thanks, I'll give that a try :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Didn't work :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Did you removed all compiled templates after upgrade? mod_perl restart etc.

I have no more ideas :(
Worked perfect for me in exactly the same situation. :\

Cheers,
Boris

Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Auth for GLinks and GCommunity | reCAPTCHA for GLinks | Free GLinks Plugins
Quote Reply
Ah, forgot to remove the compiled templates - works perfectly now - thanks Angelic

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk