Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Asked to re-login...

Quote Reply
Asked to re-login...
Hi. I've only just managed to find some time to play with this community plugin/mod. Its fantastic Smile

I'm having a little problem with part of the login functions though. If you log in, it takes you to the 'successful login' page, but when you click on the profile page, it simply goes back to the login page

The profile URL is: http://www.linkssql.net/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_profile

Does it not need a session ID assigned to it?

If you re-login again when it asks you, it takes you to the profile page fine. I must be doing something wrong with the URL, or is this a bug? Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Asked to re-login... In reply to
GT? Anyone? Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi Andy,

This is a bug - mentioned here a few times - the user is not being Enabled for the applications automatically in Beta2

Go to the Community Admin panel > Users > and then ensure the user is enabled for all applications - then it works

Cheers
Klaus

http://www.ameinfo.com
Quote Reply
Hi,

Hmm, if it's the profile page, check to make sure you have cookies enabled.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Asked to re-login... In reply to
Yeah, cookies are enabled.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk