Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Error message

Quote Reply
Error message
Hi

I purchased and installed Links SQL today without any problems. I then downloaded and installed Gossamer Community. I logged in without any problems. However all the links except Users and Applications work.

User link error msg:

The system encountered a fatal error:
GT::SQL (29070): File '/hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/defs/commcomm_apps.def' does not exist or the permissions are set incorrectly at /hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/lib/Community.pm line 505.

GT::SQL::error => GT::SQL (29070): File '/hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/defs/commcomm_apps.def' does not exist or the permissions are set incorrectly at /hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/lib/Community.pm line 505.

Application link error msg:

The system encountered a fatal error:
GT::SQL (29070): File '/hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/defs/commcomm_apps.def' does not exist or the permissions are set incorrectly at /hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/lib/Community.pm line 505.

GT::SQL::error => GT::SQL (29070): File '/hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/defs/commcomm_apps.def' does not exist or the permissions are set incorrectly at /hsphere/local/home/pocketdo/data/community/lib/Community.pm line 505.

How do I fix this?

Help

Gavin
Quote Reply
Re: [fatcatz] Error message In reply to
Hi

I found the problem Cool, I added 'Comm' to the Prefix textbox in Setup > Setup SQL Server. I assumed the prefix was for the db tables and not the files prefix!

Gavin