Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

GCom + GMail Integration Qstns

Quote Reply
GCom + GMail Integration Qstns
Hi.

Qstns wrt GCom + Gmail Integration:

(1). Would the Welcome Email from GMail still go to the subscriber after signup from GCom?

(2). I have a check before submission in GMail which compares a "manually entered alphnumeric cahracter (upto 15 characters) against pre-existing values in a separate table in Gmail -- sort of pre-paid signup model -- and the signup is only successful if the codes match else error is thrown. Now would this have to be moved to GCom?

(3). I also have a "Account Expired" stuff (not the Payment Support of GMail), which does not let a user login after expiry of the account. Does this still continue to function after integrating GMail with GCom.?

(4) In the database import, the columns that are mapped (GMail+Gcom) do the GMail columns get updated when the same mapped columns are updated in GCom? This includes ertain "non-default" columns. Say i have three date columns in dgraph and i create three date columns in prof, so when the "Admin" updates one of these date columns in GCom does the coresponding column in dgraph also get updated?

(5) Can the dropdown list in GCom be replaced with some sort of hidden field for the WebMail part instead of listing all the domains? I would not want the suer to see the list of domains but would prefer that the signup domain is passed as hidden filed depending upon from which domain the signup was initiated. Possible? How?

TIA
Anup