Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Gcommunity-1.0.2/"Remember me" not working?

Quote Reply
Gcommunity-1.0.2/"Remember me" not working?
Hello All:

I have checked "Remember me" during login but its not working. Could someone please give some input on this?
Thank you, peter
Quote Reply
Re: [pyc] Gcommunity-1.0.2/"Remember me" not working? In reply to
You should have to have cookies enabled.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Gcommunity-1.0.2/"Remember me" not working? In reply to
Hi webmaster33:

I have looked around and in the admin "setup" of community-1.0.2 but can't find where to activate cookies.
The instructions in admin's "setup" says if "Session_cookie_domain" is blank, cookies will applied to all domains accessed. I left it blank but nothing is working.

Thank you, peter
Quote Reply
Cookies must allowed in browser itself.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Hi,

It might well be a cookie issue. To check, I'd recommend using a browser like FireFox, and turn on Ask before accepting a cookie. Then when you log in, look at the cookie that is sent and confirm that the date is well into the future.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.