Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Login not redirecting

Quote Reply
Login not redirecting
Hi, I've seen some mention of this here, but I'm not positive a solid solution has been put out.

I have a working installation of Gossamer Community v.1.0.2 and GForum 1.2.3. When a user logs in via GForum, they aren't redirected back to GForum -- they go the the GComm profile page.

I understand that it has something to do with a "return 1" line 43 bug (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=229255), but I'm not finding that on line 43 of my installation.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Re: [Swaylock] Login not redirecting In reply to
Is your Auth_Community plugin in GForum set properly to the Community private files location? (I'm sure it is) I'm using the same versions for both apps and am assuming that that bug your referring to was removed or corrected (checked line 43 in mine). Check the GForum admin location within community (I'm sure you got that right too).

You could try reinstalling the application in community but would then have to re-enable all users - been there done that.

Sincerely,

Rob Wesley
Aboriginal Connections (Indigenous Peoples Worldwide)
robwesley@aboriginalconnections.com
Web Directory | Forums

Last edited by:

wesley: Dec 21, 2005, 12:17 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [wesley] Login not redirecting In reply to
If you are using the same sever and diferent sub domains enter ".yourdomain.com" into User Sessions
->Session Cookie Domain.

Hope that will help!