Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon??

Quote Reply
Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon??
Hi,

as I've seen, there aren't lots of bug posting for community in the last serveral days.

Will this mean, that a more or less stable beta3 would be out in the next few days/weeks?

What is the time-corridor for a beta3?

1-2 weeks or more?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
Beta3?
I hope that now they'll think much on final.... At list the auto enable must be on in the next version...
Max
The one with Mac OS X Server 10.4 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
Hi,

Beta 3 will be the last beta, and will be available pretty soon (within 2 weeks).

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
Alex,

Have you planned to add in Community a feature to limit spammers/robot create/register multiple users? Have your considered an image validation scheme where you ask the user what an image reads (so you make sure batch processes do not create users in bulk) is this something planned or can it be easy added at a later time as a plugin?
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
As now it's a month since you announced the two-weeks ready Beta 3, now I expect to see Final Tongue
Max
The one with Mac OS X Server 10.4 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [maxpico] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
It's interesting to see the quotes about 'low number of bugpostings'. I think some people may have 'given up' posting until a new version comes out.

What I really notice is the lack of GT input into this forum in relation to some of the issues.

I can get Community BETA 2 to work okay with LinksSQL BUT whatever I try, re-installs etc ... nothing will make it work with GForum. All users are enabled, autocreate is set to yes etc...

Users can log into Community. They then go to Gforum and it is not picking up the login (yes Cookies are enabled). Click on login again and you get kicked to the Community Home Page. Round and round you go ... where you stop nobody knows...

It is extremely frustrating!

Regards,

Clint.
--------------------------
http://AffiliatesDirectory.com
The Affiliate Programs Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [Clint] Low amount of BugPostings = Beta3 soon?? In reply to
The next version is coming really soon

Klaus

http://www.ameinfo.com