Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

New board needs work

Quote Reply
New board needs work
This new board needs work... Take a look at http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...?post=296919#p296919, where the poster info is over/under the post itself, instead of in the green field to the left...

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie

Last edited by:

PerlFlunkie: May 8, 2007, 10:49 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] New board needs work In reply to
I'm having the same trouble but it disappears after a refresh. Attachments don't seem to be working either.
Quote Reply
PerlFlunkie wrote:[/quote]This new board needs work... Take a look at http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...?post=296919#p296919[/url], where the poster info is over/under the post itself, instead of in the green field to the left...[/quote]
Yeah I noticed the same thing.. am not sure if it is IE bug for CSS or something else, but does fixes itself after a refresh (still very annoying tho)

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Yes, the forum isn't quite ready to be released, but we wanted to give everyone a preview of it, along with our new site. I tried the page in IE, and I saw the issue the first load. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to happen again (so I can test fixes). Does anyone have a way of making it happen every time?

As for the attachments, that seems to be missing from the templates as we currently don't have the design for that part of the template. I'll add them to the template so they are still accessible. Feel free to report bugs in the GForum forum. Thanks.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] New board needs work In reply to
This issue happens if you resize the window after the page has started to load- then refresh clears it.

It looks like the css file is read and the page formatted for the current page size. I have the same problem with one of my modified templates in GLinks.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] New board needs work In reply to
Thanks for that. It's an IE bug, and the usual fix for it is to set the container to position: relative. It should be fixed on here.

Adrian
Quote Reply
OK, that's fixed, but I have noticed the search results are incomplete: they lack a link to the next page of results. So I get this at the top:

Your search for 600 returned 151 results.

...with a list of 25 results, but no way to access results 26-151.
(In the Links2 forum.)

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Yeah, I was looking at that problem today. Paging hasn't been implemented yet. You can still page manually with nh= though :)

Adrian
Quote Reply
Can you please also add a 'mark all read' button?