Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

User-problems

Quote Reply
User-problems
Hi,

I've installed community for LSQL, GForum & GMail and imported all users to Community (auto-enable is set to YES).

If I register a new user, everything seems to work fine.

BUT:

for the old useres aren't available in the other applications (e.g. LSQL.User not available at GForum) and the redirection doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem??

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] User-problems In reply to
After you have imported the users from your various applications, you also need to enable them. You can do so from the 'Application' menu. Click on an application, and then click on the enable/disable button at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] User-problems In reply to
Hi,

there is NO enable/disable button at all!

Just 2 buttons "Add an Application" and "Delete Applications".

And if added the three applications before the user-import as it is described in the readme-file

Cheers,

Manuel

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] User-problems In reply to
First click on the application, and then you will find the enable/disable button.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] User-problems In reply to
AHHHH - thanks!

There should be an information how that thing works anywhere in the readme-file!

Cheers,

Manuel

Regards,
Manu