Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

integrating lsql and community

Quote Reply
integrating lsql and community
I'm trying to integrate my lsql installtion and GTcommunity. What I am working towards is not just shared user database but giving the users a personalized homepage using community. I have several aspects of it done.
What I'd like to do is add features by calling lsql plugins from in the community home page is this possible yet? I tried it with one using something similar to this but it returned and error.

Code:
<%Plugins::Ace_News::Show_Article('type','options','limit','searchfields','template')%>
Thanks
ccunet
my Christian web
Quote Reply
Re: [ccunet] integrating lsql and community In reply to
As far as I know, this is not possible. The problem lies in that you are calling Community's Plugins, which obviously doesn't exist, as its a LinksSQL install.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] integrating lsql and community In reply to
Andy,
Is there anyway you can think of to include ace News headlines on the community home page?

CCUnet
my Christian web
Quote Reply
Re: [ccunet] integrating lsql and community In reply to
Unfortunatly not. I've not really had that much experience in GComm, as its quite a new tool (and the LSQL plugins are keeping me more than busy). I'll post something here if I work out how do it :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!