Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

1.07 Issues?

Quote Reply
1.07 Issues?
Is it just me, or is anyone else having the same path issues with 1.07?

Quote Reply
Re: 1.07 Issues? In reply to
Yes...I had to add use lib '/absolute/path/to/mysqlman'; at the top of the mysql.cgi script.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Eliot:
Thanks, but I tried that. Didnt do any good. I just seem to be getting some random path probs (ie cant find some of the template files that are there, the TOP link isnt the same as the home_url spec in the config file, etc)

Hardcoding the full paths for the "missing files" in the html.pl fixes some of the probs.

Ive been using many differant vers of MySQLMan for a while now. This (1.07) is the first time Ive had any probs.

Regardless, thanks for a great prog, Alex.

-K

Quote Reply
I've had path problems all along from the first version to the most recent version.

You are using your ABSOLUTE path, correct? The above codes I provided is an EXAMPLE of what you should use.

And also, you need to be running Perl 5.00503 or higher for MySQLMan to work properly.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
And also, you need to be running Perl 5.00503 or higher for MySQLMan to work properly.
Just need to verify this, because the Readme and the .cgi file say 5.003 and my version is 5.004. I have been trying to install mysqlman (1.07) and haven't been successful. I thought It was a path issue and I have been trying everything I've seen in this forum. Then I saw this- does the Readme need to be updated?

Thanks.

Tom

Quote Reply
I had problems running v1.07 also.
As soon as I gave up and set it up in the default directory (mysqlman-1.07) that was created when I unzipped the program everything started running O.K.

Jeffrey L. Horn,
VFX Graphics, Inc.