Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Can't locate GT/Template/Parser.pm

Quote Reply
Can't locate GT/Template/Parser.pm
I've seen a few posts regarding this issue, but nothing seems to help. I'm getting the following error message:

Error Message : fatal undef error: Can't locate GT/Template/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux/GT/Template.pm line 536.

Script Location : /var/www/cgi-bin/mysql.cgi
Perl Version : 5.006001

Within the path "/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux" I have "GT/Template/Parser.pm". My webserver's user is the owner for all of these files. I've followed permissions exactly as stated in the README file. I did see a few things about permissions for GT/Template (changing it to 755 or 666) This does not help. I understand the system is case-sensative and I've made sure this is not the cause of my problems. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: [wiski] Can't locate GT/Template/Parser.pm In reply to
Does GT/Template/Parser.pm exist? You need it in a sub-folder where the mysql.cgi file is i.e;

> mysql.cgi
> GT/sub stuff

i.e. you cannot have GT/Temlate/Parser.pm in another folder, other than that of the sub folders where mysql.cgi is located.

Does that make sense? I know what I am trying to say, but its not easy to explain Crazy

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!