Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Error: Unmatched endif

Quote Reply
Error: Unmatched endif
Hi,

After installing DBI and DBD modules it appears that mySQLMAN is running. However, there is an Error that appears at the type left of ANY page, and in between Databases and Lists link. It reads like this:

Databases: Error: Unmatched endif/endifnot/endunless tag

So far, I don't see an effect on the way MySQLMaN run. But, why is this error appearing? Any ideas?

Thanks
Have a nice day!
CallSoul

Quote Reply
Re: Error: Unmatched endif In reply to
The same thing happens on my program too

Best Regards
Marc P Summers
Canterbury City Council
Quote Reply
I get the same error. I is happening when I add the script path by hand.

Quote Reply
Got it. In templates/header.txt remove <%endif%> after <b>Databases</b>

Quote Reply
Yes ,this helped!
s

Quote Reply
TukBa,

Thanks much...that seemed to eliminate the errors. Hope there isn't anything that this will effect.

Have a great day!
CallSsoul

Quote Reply
TukBa Rules - free beer next time you're in Savannah! Thanks.

Quote Reply
Ive been using MySQLMan since about version 1.03 I think, and also had this problem when installing version 1.08 (The download page said 1.07, but I got 1.08 *shrug*

I too removed the endif from the end of the line as it seemed to be the one that shouldnt have been there.

Having used MySQLMan for a while, Im reasonably familiar with it, in fact I taught myself Perl Modules by reading through the GT packages, and have noted the massive amounts of work on the Template.pm file (It doubled in size from 1.05 to 1.08). Keep it up guys, MySQLMan is probably one of the best and most useful programs I use!

Wylie

Quote Reply
Re: [TukBa] Error: Unmatched endif In reply to
There is an extra < % endif % > within that line. It should read:

<%if db%><td width="80%"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"><b>Databases:</b><%endif%>

DT