Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Help w/Install

Quote Reply
Help w/Install
Hi!
I've been playing with webdata for a few weeks and liked it but it was too slow. Then I came across this site and fell in love with mysqlman's interface. Downloaded it. Installed it according to instructions. Made sure everything but the jpg/gif were ASCII, set all the permissions correctly. Gave the correct permissions to the help and template directories. Made sure perl pointed to right place.

Accessed mysql.cgi directly (my server requires cgi won't run pl) left html.pl extention as is. And, received this error message:

Reason: [Sun Nov 5 11:33:40 2000] mysql.cgi: Can't locate GT_Template.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/leonard/hellospringfield-www/cgi-bin/mysql /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at mysql.cgi line 2946.

1. Please check if the file is in MySQLMan directory, permission is set correctly, and that it compiles.

2. If the file exists in the folder, then check if the path to MySQLMan folder is in @INC.
If @INC does not contain the path then add
use lib '/path/to/mysqlman';
to the beginning of mysql.cgi.
=============
So, I went back and commented out the BEGIN and the three lines under it and provided "use lib...." with an absolute path. Did the same for cfg as with cgi.
===========
Same error message. Tells me I need to do something with @INC.

I did make double sure the .pm files were uploaded ASCII and permissions set correctly. Same with the cgi,pl and cfg files. Re-installed this twice.

So, I am at a loss as to what to do next?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the assist..

Stoney

Quote Reply
Re: Help w/Install In reply to
Read the following Thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...w=collapsed&sb=5

Regards,

Eliot Lee