Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Template files not found, but partly works

Quote Reply
Template files not found, but partly works
I was able to get the scripts working mostly after changing the script path, but some pages still fail, which is very bizarre.

Specifically, when I try to create a new table, and submit the form that asks me for the table name and number of columns, I receive:

"...fatal undef error: GT::Template::Parser (19266): Unable to open template file '././create_field.txt'. Reason: File does not exist. at GT/Template.pm line 300...."

The file does exist in /templates, so thats not the problem. Should it be someplace else?

File not found is the same error I was having before, but now it only happens in this one place! It was happening for all help links, but I fixed that by adding a uni-accessible compiled folder inside of the help dir.

What could this be? seems so odd.

I have used with much success earlier versions of these scripts and would very much like to find some of those...maybe its time to look!

Thanks in advance,
Darrell
Quote Reply
Re: [darrellsilver] Template files not found, but partly works In reply to
This question has been asked about 10+ times in the last few weeks. You can find several solutions just scanning down the top 10 or so threads in this forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Template files not found, but partly works In reply to
What a nice reply!!! Pfffffffff! Tongue You are very helpfull
Quote Reply
Re: [AStro23] Template files not found, but partly works In reply to
Im only stating the truth.

BTW...that reply was made a month ago.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Dec 28, 2001, 6:11 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Template files not found, but partly works In reply to
Sorry, i am a little upset...I try to install this..¤4¤¬¼9¦¬¢¢¢5 script for a couple of hours now and i still have the error message file do not exist. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote Reply
Re: [AStro23] Template files not found, but partly works In reply to
I replied to your original Thread.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me