Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

fatal undef error: GT_Template (2168):

Quote Reply
fatal undef error: GT_Template (2168):
I have installed the package (eagerly looking forward to seeing what all these rave reviews have extoled) but have run into a snag and am hoping to find a quick simple answer to this issue. The error that I am getting is:

Error Message : fatal undef error: GT_Template (2168): Unable to open template file '/mysql/mysqlman/templates/database.html'. Reason: File does not exist. at c:/mysql/mysqlman/html.pl line 45

Script Location : F:\wwwroot\Tools\cgi\mysql.cgi
Perl Version : 5.006

The thing is - that file DOES indeed exist at that location... (assuming that '/' is 'c:\'). As the more astute will no doubt have already surmized - I am runing on Win32 (windowz 2k to be exact) and IIS runing on the server root of f:\wwwroot.

What simple thing have I overlooked?

Quote Reply
Re: fatal undef error: GT_Template (2168): In reply to
I see a problem with your DRIVE LETTERS. The script seems to be running on the F:\ drive, but you have configured the mysql.cfg file to run on c:\.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Bingo! Thank you!

..ok.. so the '/' is relative to the script's drive. How do you specify a different drive?

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
the '/' is relative to the script's drive
Yes.

In Reply To:
How do you specify a different drive?
What? Within the script OR within your OS? If you mean within the script...look at the $db_script_path variable in the mysql.cfg file.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Edit mysql.cfg, and set $script_path manually to:

$script_path = 'c:/path/to/mysqlman';

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.