Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

Modify list

Quote Reply
Modify list
When I list all rec. to modify, then pick the one I wont to change, the very first one on the list is the one that will be displayed to modify. even if I pick say number 8 or 9. can anyone help.

Thank you

Quote Reply
Re: Modify list In reply to
You can only modify one record at a time...

Are you trying to modify multiple records at the same time? If this is what you want...search the Customization Forum for the Modify Multiple Records.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
I don't think you're saying you want to modify more than one record at a time. I think you're saying that the record you select from the list is not the one that comes up in the form. Am I correct?

If so, it sounds like a problem with the $db_key value. I would better be able to tell if I could have access to your database -- with the permission to modify records.

If you don't want to post the URL to your database (along with a username and password I can use) to the forum, I completely understand. Just send me a private message with the information and I'll go to your site and see what I can figure out.

JPD
Quote Reply
No. I just wont to modify one record at a time. When ever I have more then one page of records in the modify list, the program will pick the first record of the first page. not the one I need.

Thank you,
Ed