Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Installation :

PERL command to delete file

Quote Reply
PERL command to delete file
Anyone know PERL command to delete the file. If so, please reply with syntax, as example what should i wrote to delete file 'bvc.244'
Quote Reply
Re: PERL command to delete file In reply to

[message erased]

oppps. missed the question. sorry.

[This message has been edited by azkar (edited December 13, 1998).]
Quote Reply
azkar, I posted an question over in the cgi-perl section, which also might make you laugh ...

See http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/forum/resources/Foru m8/HTML/000043.html

BTW: Isn't "rm" a UNIX-command, and not a Perl string??
Quote Reply
[ok, message erased] - anwser is unlink() -

[This message has been edited by aneip (edited December 14, 1998).]
Quote Reply
hahahah. man! that indeed was a joke.
pardon me. I goofed up. Yes. you are right. I missed the perl thing. :-) Ok. Ok. your time to laugh.

damn!!

ps: aneip. Why would you need my email? :-> and please lighten up. We are all having fun here. I come here after 12 or 15 hrs of work. and as you see i do acknowledge my mistakes. No reason to call people names. read my post and i am sure you will agree that I was just kidding.

gotze. i will send u my email. in turn u send me the file and i will work out a solution for u. :-) Happy perl-ing!

[This message has been edited by azkar (edited December 13, 1998).]
Quote Reply
Well i don't need your email.. Just imagine someone said something to you and didn't leaving anything to identified his/her work. Even terorist leave their mark. I don't mean to compare them with you and I know it's a joke, but when you work 2-3 hours to customized the same script with 2 weeks of PERL knowlegde, I will be really gracefull is someone could help...