Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

GoFetch 2.2

(Page 3 of 3)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Control_Phreak] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
What does the globals section of your site_html_templates.pl look like?
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net
Quote Reply
Re: [Bmxer] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
The error is

syntax error at /public_html/cgi-bin/admin/site_html_templates.pl line 39, near "db_dmoz_url" Compilation failed in require at gofetch.cgi line 32.

Line #39 is the line with the $db_dmoz_url

And the trailing ); is on its own line but it doesn't seem to display right on the forum.
Code:
%globals = (
date => &get_date,
time => &get_time,
db_cgi_url => $db_cgi_url,
build_root_url => $build_root_url,
site_title => $build_site_title,
css => $build_css_url,
banner => ''
db_dmoz_url => $db_dmoz_url,
);
Quote Reply
Re: [Control_Phreak] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
you need a " , " after " '' ".

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Hello RedRum, I installed gofetch 2.2 (manually). I received this message and doesn't have a clue as to what I must do. Unsure Software error:Can't locate LWP/UserAgent.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/nf/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-freebsd /usr/local/nf/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/local/nf/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-freebsd /usr/local/nf/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/nf/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at gofetch.cgi line 719.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at gofetch.cgi line 719.
Quote Reply
Re: [luvlynspiration] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
That means your server doesn't have LWP::UserAgent installed.

Your host will need to do it.

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::LWP'

-OR-

perl -MCPAN -e 'install LWP::UserAgent'

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 19, 2002, 7:32 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Hello RedRum, I went to CPAN website and transferred the required modules to my cgi-bin/links directory. The script is running perfect. Blush Thanks! Whenever I click one of the links from dmoz.cgi, I receive the 404 Not Found Page. Where can I find this code "<%db_dmoz_url%>" My cgi files are not located in my admin folder. The links point to my admin folder. Whenever I bring up gofetch.cgi, I receive the Spider URL: error page. No email address submitted. Crucial if links.def is set to require it.
Post deleted by rexxx In reply to
Quote Reply
Re: [Bmxer] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Broken Link!

Web Rat
Davez Webz
Sure Links A Lot
Quote Reply
Re: [luvlynspiration] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Be careful there is no more support for this product. (GoFetch 2.2)The link to the main site is down. I can't make it work either 3.0 never happened as is most of the stuff on this site for links2 flat file. You search for hours just to fine that the mod no longer is available. TAKE THE stuff off that is no longer supported or here. It is so upsetting!! It is as if you are saying our time is not worth anything. The stuff that somewhat works is in post after post of fixes and then fixes which sould be to a link of a downloadabe tar or zip with the proper instructions on how to setup with the main program. THis is what I think is a professonal group of users and programmers.
rexxx webmaster
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Hi
Is there someone who can make me able to download a well working copy of GoFetch ?
Thanks a lot
Quote Reply
Re: [siho] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Hallo,
even me, i am seaching this GoFetch.

Can enybody tell me, where i can Download this Script?

Thank you verry mutch
Manfred

Last edited by:

ManfredG: Jun 16, 2004, 11:57 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [ManfredG] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
I don't know what version this is, I have not use it, but here it is!

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] GoFetch 2.2 In reply to
Any help on getting it working?
> >