> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Hamsterpants] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
His whole site is offline at the moment Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
Thanks for the update Andy. Do you know of anyone else that could provide the script for this mod or an alternative?
Quote Reply
Unfortunalty not. MAybe Paul will see this thread, and upload it for you Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
This seems to be a popular mod, so could I please request that if anyone has a copy, that they post it or if they like they could mail it to me and I could post it:

dill@hamsterpants.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
Dear members expecialy paul..

I already download this mod bout 5 month ago..and now i try to install it and it work fine..but there is somthing error uploaded file is not in the directory...for you info my image directory is out form links folder so i think this is not a metter right?i also chmod folder 777 and this mod is the right is it?the upload path is corrcet for me i think..the problem is the pic isnt been save to my image directory..and one more thing we sepose to be can use this tag if submision success or add_success.html page tagg call <%upload_path%> this is also wont work it will say unknown upload path..so i hope anyone can help me..there is bout 3-4 days i try to fix this thing and keep browsing at this board...please
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
This seems to be a popular mod, so could I please request that if anyone has a copy, that they post it or if they like they could mail it to me and I could post it:

dill@hamsterpants.com

Thanks

Hi, if you gots this script from someone, PLZ could you send it to me too

thanks

Ahmad
Quote Reply
Re: [flashlancer] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
This sounds like a great mod, if any one has it please post it or send me copy PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! snookie@flashfilmmaker.com

Last edited by:

snookie: May 3, 2003, 7:18 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [snookie] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to

Give this a shot!
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=237405

chuck
Crazy

Last edited by:

Dingle_B: May 31, 2003, 6:52 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
hello..
i Know this section is old...by i try to find some help..

why the file that has been upload seem to be damage...expecially zip file..

anyone can help?
Quote Reply
Re: [gempaq] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
Why do you think it is damaged? Try this one...

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
ok..

thanx perfunkie for your help...actualy i need multi upload file...i know the file is damage because i cant extract zip file.
Quote Reply
Re: [gempaq] NEW - Upload Mod In reply to
i as well am looking for the multi file upload mod.... i've tried installing the upload_for_links mod that was uploaded here and it's not working Frown i know ppl have gotten this mod to work.... i just wish there was a good set of install notes for it.... if anyone can help it'd be greatly appriciated Wink

Thanks in advance.....

Eric
> >