Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Problems with installation

Quote Reply
Problems with installation
Frown After making the installation, I have reviewed the system and appears the following information:

Stack Trace
======================================
Links (28212): Links::environment called at GT::Template::_call_func line 764 with arguments (0).

Links (28212): GT::Template::_call_func called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/templates/admin/compiled/setup_env.html.compiled line 50 with arguments
(GT::Template=HASH(0x824f8a4), Links::environment, 0).

Links (28212): GT::Template::parsed_template called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 600 with arguments
(GT::Template=HASH(0x824f8a4)).

Links (28212): GT::Template::_parse called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 97 with arguments
(GT::Template=HASH(0x824f8a4), setup_env.html, HASH(0x8251120)).

Links (28212): GT::Template::parse called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 251 with arguments
(GT::Template, setup_env.html, ARRAY(0x8251180), HASH(0x8251120)).

Links (28212): Links::admin_page called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 50 with no arguments.

Links (28212): main::main called at /www/htdocs/venezuelasite/home/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 24 with no arguments.

System Information
======================================
Perl Version: 5.006
Links SQL Version: 2.1.2
Persistant Env: mod_perl (0) SpeedyCGI (0)

I want to know if it is possible that it is a BUG, or I have some problem in my scripts?
Quote Reply
Re: [venezuelasite] Problems with installation In reply to
This forum is for Links 2 and it looks as if your question relates to Links SQL.

You'd have better luck asking in the correct forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [wysardry] Problems with installation In reply to
Sorry, You are right, I did not pay attention of the forum to where I was.

Regards,

Gilberto Balza