Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Sudden "Error building! Links database is 0 bytes!" error

Quote Reply
Sudden "Error building! Links database is 0 bytes!" error
I have been running links 2.0 for several years and every single day this week I getr a start get a "Error building! Links database is 0 bytes!" error when. Not a single file in the setup or file permission had changed. There were categories and links in the .db files. What could have caused this? Due to what I did trying to fix it I have pretty much destroyed my current set up and now I am have to re install. Is it possible to pull the data I need out of the backups? Does Links SQL have this type of problem? I was thinking up of upgrading sometime soon after searching the forums for an answer to this problem I am not sure I want to spend that kind of cash and risk haviung the same type of problem.

Kolar
Quote Reply
Re: [kolar12] Sudden "Error building! Links database is 0 bytes!" error In reply to
How many links do you have? What is the file size of the links.db file ( or the most recent good backup )?

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."
Quote Reply
Re: [esm] Sudden "Error building! Links database is 0 bytes!" error In reply to
104 Links and about 18 k