Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2

Quote Reply
Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2
After upgrading Links to V 2.2, I am getting the following error for new user signups:

Unable to load Links SQL because: Bareword "MOD_PERL" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /hd2/web/c/comics/public_html/comics/admin/Links.pm line 547.
Bareword "MOD_PERL" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /hd2/web/c/comics/public_html/comics/admin/Links.pm line 547.
Bareword "SPEEDY" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at /hd2/web/c/comics/public_html/comics/admin/Links.pm line 548.
Compilation failed in require at /hd2/web/c/comics/private/lib/Community/Apps/Local/LinksSQL.pm line 182.

dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2 In reply to
Virginia at GT helped me solve this- COMM was reading it's GT. Added a sym link to Links GT, and it works now!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Im having more or less exactly the same problem... but I havent even upgraded to 2.2.

What caused it, how is it resolved?
Quote Reply
Re: [demon] Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2 In reply to
Comm was looking at the wrong GT library's... had to symlink it to the correct ones.
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
I wish that I knew what that meant!
Quote Reply
Re: [demon] Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2 In reply to
Could you guys clarify how this was fixed? Have upgraded, now users cannot login....
UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure

</not a clue>
Quote Reply
Re: [Dinky] Comm Error after Links upgrade to 2.2 In reply to
They fixed it for me, I think it wad due to community plugin, and the plugin had to be upgraded to fix this problem.

After upgrading community the problem went away.

Havent got any other information.. Sorry.