Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Problems with Import in MySQLMan

Quote Reply
Problems with Import in MySQLMan
Hi:

I have MSQLMan installed as part of Links SQL. Been using it for a while, especially the Import part.

We just moved to a new server, and it worked fine, too. Then we added Mod_perl (had some problems with that) but once that started working, I could no longer import! I have tried a lot of other things in MySQLMan, and all seem to work (I changed a field from Null to NOT NULL and back, and that worked)... but Import does not.

When I try to Import, the process just hangs.... like it locks up... until it times out. NOTHING is imported at all, it is not like it does half and dumps- nothing goes in. There is no error in the error log or anything, either.

If I had to guess, I would think I might have made a mistake in installing DBI... or have left a module out. I am REALLY new to starting up and running a server, so I am clueless in this regard. So, there may be additional modules that DBI needs I did not install... or maybe I just need to do a neew clean install on MySQLMan. I just don't know.

So I thought I would ask. Any ideas?

dave