Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

The most simple question of all times

Quote Reply
The most simple question of all times
Do you have a WORKING version available for download? 3 hours lost to try every solutions i find on this board and the only thing i get is....Guess what???? Yeeeeees you win!

bla bla bla... ./templates/login.html.' reason: File does not exist .at GT/Templates.pm line 300.

CrazyMadUnsureWinkFrownSmileShockedUnimpressedPirate

Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: [AStro23] The most simple question of all times In reply to
Are you using the DEFAULT directory/folder structure found in MySQLMan?

Did you untar the compressed file in your account or did you unzip the files then upload them to your server?

Also, the directory/template location problem/bug has been addressed in this forum before...you have to make changes in more than one spot in the Templates.pm module.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Heckler] The most simple question of all times In reply to
Hi

I use the same directories structure and i did the uploaded the files in ascii ;0). I install and program scripts for 6 years now,,,i am not a newbie Wink I just want to know what are the exact changes we have to do to the scripts. It is a little hazardous trying to find that thru all these topics and posts.

PS: I never saw a support board with so many people having problems with a script package installation. Why the company do not update the package for something working?